€1.6 million for all SIB plans, excluding the SIB Coaching voucher.
The Brexit voucher can be used to obtain advice about alternative markets or the specific consequences of Brexit for your practice. For example, an expert of your choice will help you gain insight into the implications of the export and/or import of goods and services. Identifying the consequences of Brexit for your company in the area of logistics or the free movement of employees, goods and services is also possible. This voucher reimburses 50% of the costs of an expert, with a maximum amount of €2,500 excluding VAT.
Dutch SME entrepreneurs, including from the creative industries, with existing economic interests in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- You have existing economic interests in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
- The services to which the voucher relates:
- do not meet a permanent or periodic need of your company;
- are not part of the usual services for your company, such as routine tax advice, standard legal advice or advertising.
- The external expert employed in the advisory process must meet the following requirements:
- has at least a higher professional education level of thinking and working;
- has three or more years of experience in advising and guiding SMEs in the area of international business;
- works within a consultancy organization with at least five employees. One of the core tasks of this organization is advising exporting or importing SMEs. It has broad international expertise that transcends country and region (for advice on alternative markets); or has demonstrable, specific expertise in the field of trade with and investment in the United Kingdom, as demonstrated by providing a multi-year track record (for advice on the practical implications of Brexit).