Please see the website of Creative Industries Fund NL for current budget information.
With the Grant Programme for Architecture, the Creative Industries Fund NL supports projects that foster the quality and development of contemporary Dutch architecture. The programme focuses on outcomes within the Netherlands and is not part of the Internationalisation programme. Nevertheless, the scheme can offer short research and/or exchange opportunities abroad if this contributes to the realisation of work in the Netherlands.
Within the Grant Programme for Architecture it is also possible to apply for a start-up grant (max. €7,500) to investigate a project’s possibilities.
Architects, urban planners, researchers, publishers and other professionals working in the areas of architecture, urban design, interior-, garden- and landscape architecture.
In addition to designers and spatial professionals, the scheme is also open to other parties, such as centres and institutions for architecture and debate.
- You are listed in the trade register of the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) when you receive the subsidy.
- There is reasonable co-financing. This can consist of a personal contribution or a contribution by third parties.
- The project contributes to promoting the quality and development of contemporary Dutch architecture.
- Your application relates to research, design research, projects aimed at national and international knowledge exchange and projects that stimulate public interest in the field, including expert meetings, experiments, competitions and audio-visual productions. Activities and publications aimed at presentation, analysis and reflection are also possible.
- The project contributes to the scheme’s objective and is aimed at one or more of the following policy objectives:
- Promoting the power of design in big social challenges
- Stimulating experiment and research
- Supporting reflection and debate
- Promoting the development of artistic quality