Shared Cultural Heritage: Matching Fund
Total available budget
€200,000 per year (2020)
Available budget per application
The Shared Cultural Heritage Matching Fund is intended for projects that foster the visibility of the shared heritage. The match funding is open to applications from all cultural disciplines.
Dutch culture professionals.
- The application is made by a Dutch legal entity.
- You have at least one foreign partner, working in Indonesia, the United States, Suriname, South Africa, Brazil, India, Sri Lanka, Japan, Russia or Australia.
- Your project will be completed before 31 December 2020. Note: The scheme will most likely be extended from 2021 and will be revised for projects taking place after 31 December 2020.
- The matching fund covers a maximum of 50% of the total project costs.
- Your project is visible to a broad audience in the Netherlands and/or one or more of the above partner countries.
Due to COVID-19, some schemes are closed until further notice. See the website of the respective funding body or institution for up-to-date information.