– Individual exhibition participation
€1.6 million for all SIB plans, excluding the SIB Coaching voucher.
The SIB Individual trade fair participation scheme supports individual entrepreneurs to participate in a trade fair abroad. The grant is intended for the rental and construction costs of a stand.
If you are planning to take part in a trade fair as part of a group, the SIB Mission voucher could be a good option for you.
Dutch SME entrepreneurs, including from the creative industries.
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- You can receive compensation once per calendar year and a maximum of twice for the same trade fair.
- Collective Dutch entries are not possible with the Individual exhibition participation scheme.