Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
Starters International Business (SIB)
– Knowledge voucher
– Knowledge voucher
Total available budget
€1.6 million for all SIB plans, excluding the SIB Coaching voucher.
Available budget per application
50% of the costs, up to a maximum of €2,500 (ex. VAT)
The SIB Knowledge voucher is aimed at entrepreneurs who want to expand to a specific market abroad sustainably. This voucher gives you a discount on the cost of hiring an external advisor of your choice who can help you with your international plans. You can use the voucher for advice on international legal or tax matters, commissioning a market research report and following a course to improve your knowledge on doing business internationally. The voucher is worth 50% of the costs up to a maximum of €2,500 (excluding VAT).
Dutch SME entrepreneurs, including from the creative industries.
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- The external expert you hire for tax and/or legal advice must:
- have at least a higher professional education level of thinking and working;
- work for a consultancy with legal and/or tax knowledge;
- have more than three years of experience in advising businesses on legal and/or tax matters in the area of international business.
- The external expert you hire for market research must:
- have at least a higher professional education level of working and thinking;
- have demonstrable experience in advising on the target country;
- have a demonstrable network in the target country to carry out the market research.
Due to COVID-19, some schemes are closed until further notice. See the website of the respective funding body or institution for up-to-date information.