Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
Starters International Business (SIB)
– Mission voucher
– Mission voucher
Total available budget
€1.6 million for all SIB plans, excluding the SIB Coaching voucher.
Available budget per application
50% of the total costs up to a maximum of: €1,500 (ex. VAT) for a trade mission; €2,500 (ex. VAT) for exhibition participation.
The SIB Mission voucher is intended for collective participation in an outbound trade mission or a joint trade fair presentation abroad. The organiser of the trade mission or trade fair is a Dutch private party. The voucher reimburses participation costs. Travel and accommodation costs are not covered.
If you are planning to participate in a trade fair individually, the SIB Individual exhibition participation scheme could be a good option for you.
Dutch SME entrepreneurs, including from the creative industries.
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- You can request one mission voucher per calendar year per company, group or fiscal unit of which the company is a part.
- Your participation in a trade mission or trade fair must be aa part of a collective; your attendance at a trade fair or trade mission is done together with one or more other Dutch companies.
- The organiser of the trade fair or trade mission or trade fair is a Dutch private party.
- The trade fair or trade mission must be on the agenda of the Internationaal Ondernemen (International Enterprise) network. This contains activities of Dutch private parties. Please note: listing on the agenda does not automatically entitle you to a mission voucher.
- If an activity receives financial support from the Dutch government or a European administrative body, then you cannot use the mission voucher. For example, you cannot use a mission voucher to participate in economic missions organised by RVO.nl. The voucher is also not valid for missions where a municipality, province or Dutch embassy pays part of the costs.
- If your company receives de minimis aid or is part of a group or fiscal unity that receives this support, then the de minimis aid in this year and the two previous tax years may not exceed €200,000.
- The activity for which you apply must take place in the next 12 months. It is not possible to apply for a voucher after the mission or trade fair.
Due to COVID-19, some schemes are closed until further notice. See the website of the respective funding body or institution for up-to-date information.