€100,000 (max.) for feasibility studies and investment preparation projects.
The subsidy scheme for demonstration projects, feasibility studies and investment preparation projects (DHI) supports SMEs with international ambitions. You can apply for the grant to demonstrate a technology, product or service abroad or to research the feasibility of foreign investment in one’s technology, product or service. The scheme also covers research into the technical and commercial feasibility of an investment in a foreign company.
The scheme is open to all sectors and all countries, except where international sanctions apply. Do you have a concrete plan? With a quick scan, you can easily check whether your idea matches the DHI scheme.
SME entrepreneurs based in the Netherlands or the Caribbean part of the Kingdom, with international ambition and interest in foreign markets.
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- Your technology, product or service is a well-functioning prototype. It has already been extensively tested, seems promising and is ready for the market. You can use it to carry out a demo project. This applies to a demonstration project or feasibility study;
- You apply for a subsidy for one country;
- The project leads to (further) positioning of your company in the country concerned;
- The project concerns the introduction of a technology, product or service on a market that is new to your company;
- Government support is justified in this respect;
- In the case of DGGF countries, the project makes a positive contribution to sustainable local development;
- In the case of demonstration projects and feasibility studies, the project leads to sufficient exports;
- In investment preparation projects, the project has a positive impact on the Dutch applicants and the Dutch economy.