€ 1,25 million
(€ 416.667 quarterly available until 30 September 2021)
The SIB Coaching voucher is intended to stimulate international business or starting one. You can use the voucher for personal guidance by an RVO approved coach, or choose a coach who meets their conditions. In three to five meetings, the coach will give you the tools to start doing business abroad. Together, you will work on an Internationalisation-strategy action plan.
Dutch SME entrepreneurs, including from the creative industries, with little or no experience in the area of international business.
- You are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel).
- You are an independent entrepreneur without personnel, or your company has fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of no more than €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet less than or equal to €43 million.
- Last year, no more than 25% of all sales of your company went abroad, or your company has been registered with the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) for less than five years.
- You have not previously received a coaching voucher.
- Any de minimis aid received from the government may be a maximum of €200,000 in this year and the two previous tax years.